In this episode, we feature Part 2- of a 2-part interview with Sherry Boas, author of the Lily Trilogy.; discussed news story from Special Olympics- adopt a duck for SOILL; SO Athlete & Dominick’s employee Inspires Support for SOILL; DisabilityScoop.com News- Down Syndrome Day and UN; Oldest Man with Down Syndrome Lives to 83; Spread the Word to End the Word; Listener Feedback and encourages you to send in your feedback; Lots of exciting guests and interviews coming soon on the podcast!
Send In your Feedback by calling our voicemail feedback line at +1-630-384-9137, Email email@example.com, Add a Comment below, Review and Rate this podcast on the iTunes Store, Join the conversation on our Facebook Page, Tweet us on Twitter, @SpecialCPodcast, or comment on our Google+ page.
Links in this episode:
- To purchase the Lily Trilogy books: CatholicWord.com | Amazon.com (Paperback or Kindle versions)
- Other Media Coverage of the Lily Trilogy
- Praise for the Lily Trilogy
- Adopt a Duck for Special Olympics Illinois PROMO VIDEO AND LINK TO ADOPT
- “Special Olympics Athlete And Dominick’s Employee Inspires Support For SO ILL”, Source: soill.org
- “With UN Backing, Down Syndrome Day Makes Mark” By Shaun Heasley, Source: DisabilityScoop.com
- “Oldest Man With Down Syndrome Lives To 83″ By Michelle Diament, Source: DisabilityScoop.com
- Take the r-word pledge at r-word.org
- Spread The Word Toolkit
- John C. McGinley PSA video Spread the Word to End the Word
- Click here to see how you can make a difference to spread the word to end the word: this podcast linked here
- Spread the Word to End the Word at RU-Dan’s Video featured at R-Word.org
- SCTV – Featured Videos related to Special Chronicles
- Best Buddies
- Courageous Movie – Available on DVD Now – More info at CourageousTheMovie.com
- Facebook Page stand up to Bullying/ Stand Against Bullying
- Facebook Group to Stop cyber bullying allowed that means no bullying
- Star Quest Production Network (SQPN)
- Looking for other excellent podcasts to listen to? Check out the podcasts on SQPN.com
- The Break with Fr. Roderick (Awesome podcast!!!)
- Podcast Theme music: “Come On” by Ethan Neslun and Omorro Hogan
- Final Song: “Pencil in the Hand” By Popple, available through www.popple.us
- Spread the Word to End the Word/Movie/end of show segments bumper/Outro tag background music: Courtesy of Popple
Episode Photo Credit: Photo of Sherry and daughter Teressa, Credit to Nancy Fister Gonzales
This podcast was recorded on SCLive in front of a live video stream audience. You too can join the crowd and see and hear funny bloopers that don’t make the final cut that you hear, by going to http://live.specialchronicles.com. Just keep an eye out for a tweet or facebook update for when Dan will ustream next.
Sponsorship of this podcast is a gift from Holy Trinity School & Parish in Westmont, Ill.: The BlueHost Hosting is how the SpecialChronicles.com website and audio podcast is made available to you.